Contact Us Today For A FREE Consultation 864-520-1101

Appeals Attorney - Federal and State Appeals, Criminal and Civil

Proudly Serving Greenville County, the Upstate, the Midlands, & Low Country of South Carolina

Personal Injury Attorney | The Law Offices of Perry B. DeLoach, Jr. | Greenville, SC | Personal Injury Lawyer | Criminal Appeals | Criminal Defense | Automobile Accident | Motorcycle Accident | Wrongful Death | Civil Litigation | Trucking Accidents | DUI Defense | Civil Appeals

Appeals exist in courts to review decisions of law and determine whether or not the law was accurately and impartially applied to the current case. Only negatively impacted parties may bring appeals. An Appeal in South Carolina is defined as, a review by the Court of Appeals regarding what happened in the court below, to determine whether any mistakes occurred and, if so, whether the party who filed the appeal is entitled to have the decision of the court below reversed. Civil appeals are very time sensitive and knowing the requirements will preventing losing the chance to appeal. You need an experienced attorney to ensure that all the specific requirements are met for your appeal. There are many specific rules and requirements for filing an appeal and if a step is neglected or forgotten the appeal is in jeopardy. For example, if the notice of appeal is not timely filed or the filing fee is not paid in full, the appeal shall be dismissed and may not be reinstated minus a few exceptions. Therefore, it is essential to your appeal process that you hire a competent appeals attorney as soon as possible to ensure your justice is served.

We handle criminal and civil appeals, in both federal and state courts.

Civil appeals are time sensitive and require immediate attention. Please call us today.

If you are in need of an experienced appeals attorney, do not waste a moment of your time and contact us immediately. Appeal cases are extremely time sensitive and complicated, the more time to act the better. Contact The Law Offices of Perry B. DeLoach, Jr., LLC today for a FREE LEGAL CONSULTATION. Call us today at (864) 520-1101 to discuss your case. If we cannot help you, we will make sure that we find another attorney that will.

horizontal break